Monkey Love

I had story about love when I still sit down in junior high school class two ago. I think this freak story but I can not to forget. Loves begin when I saw one girl, this moment I not feel anything. And then time keep on run, I always spoke with that girl. Many topics I spoke with the girl about lesson or kidding. I don’t know why this feel become different from first meet.
With my strength, I just defended my feel until wait good time. I don’t know why I need many time or I coward to state in my heart. And then I had a good time and I already for said that I love you. At the moment I feel good because I finished burden in my heart and I very happy because after that we become pair sweetheart. Every day we did studied and many more always together.
But this together not continue, I don’t know why this matter must finish like this. And then I cried not in eyes but in heart. Because this experience I got lesson maybe not teach in the school. The first, love not come fast but need process. And two, we maintained very difficult more than chase. The last, nothing sentence that love expired because love not production by factory but that production in your heart.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Connection Codeigniter 4 with Postgresql

Membuat Proyeksi Objek 3D dengan OpenGL

REST API CodeIgniter 4 CRUD